Planning Your Room
When it comes to the purchase of a pool, billiards or snooker table for your home, office or venue, it’s not just the table you will need to consider. You will also need to take the following 5 points into account.
- ROOM SIZE – the length x width of the room
- DECOR’ – the colours of the room
- STYLE – the type of furniture and other components of the room
- FLOORING – the type of floor i.e, carpet, tile, concrete, floating
- TABLE SIZE – the prefered playing size i.e pub style, half-size, snooker etc
Below is a room size chart as well as a pallet of cloth colour to choose from for the playing surface of your table.
Shorter cues can be purchased to accommodate for rooms with awkward corners or where space is limited. For more information, feel free to give us a call or use our contact page to send us a msg.
|Table Size||Ideal Room Size||Minimum Room Size|
|7 foot (7′ x 3’6″)||5.10m x 4.00m||4.90m x 3.80m|
|8 foot (8′ x 4′)||5.49m x 4.30m||5.00m x 3.90m|
|9 foot (9′ x 4’6″)||5.80m x 4.45m||5.20m x 4.00m|
|10 foot (10′ x 5′)||6.10m x 4.60m||5.49m x 4.10m|
|12 foot (12′ x 6′)||6.70m x 4.90m||6.20m x 4.20m|